Monday, January 23, 2012

Guest DT Call

Morning Everyone,

Yesterday, I pushed myself to make this card for the GDT Call. I had this image sketched for long time and when I saw this call I had to make this card. I love Elisabeth's and Penny Black images/stamps as they are totally cute to sketch.




I used: 5 X7 Card Base

Paper: American Crafts

Markers: Copic

Sentiments: Penny Black

Image: Elisabeth Bell

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Digi Bells - DT Call
4 Crafty Chicks - Summer in January
Stamp-n-Doodle - Birthday

Thanks,
SSK.

5 comments:

Lori Turner

Super cute card!! Thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Vickie

Good job on the card! Looks like it belongs at Hallmark! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle:)

Tamie

Absolutely wonderful! I love the image...reminds me of when I was younger and used to sit on the fence that way! Thanks for sharing your summer inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Sissi4477

Such a cute card.
Thanks for joining the GDT-call and good luck.

Hugs,

Sebrina

Janiel/ janny

adorable!!! The colors are so fun with this image..

Thanks for joining up for the DB GDT.
hugs........

Post a Comment